General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for the online store at carpetido.de
§1 Scope, Definitions and Terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time the order is placed.
(2) In these terms and conditions a consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can neither be attributed mainly to his/her commercial nor to his/her self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB - German Civil Code).
(3) When specifying business days as deadlines (such as in the case of deliveries, payments) all weekdays except saturdays, sundays and public holidays at the place of either contractual partner are meant.
§2 Conclusion of a contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop at carpetido.de.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the contract, the contract will be formed with
D-20457 Hamburg, Germany
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer on his/her part to sign the sales contract.
The receipt of the order will immediately be confirmed by e-mail. Acceptance of the offer is expressly made by a separate e-mail or with dispatching of the goods together with a shipping confirmation e-mail within three business days.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering process in our internet shop.
The ordering process involves the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods.
- Confirming by clicking the button „Checkout“ or
- Reviewing the information in your shopping cart.
- Pressing the button "Checkout" or
- Accepting the General Terms and Conditions, as well as registration in the internet shop by registering and submitting the sign in information (e-mail address and password) or alternatively by entering the customer details as an unregistered customer.
- Final review of the exact datails or correction of the respective submitted details.
- Binding sending of the order by clicking the button „buy now“.
Before the binding sending of the order the consumer can return to the website containing his personal details and possibly correct details by pressing the "back" button or the "refresh" button of his/her internet browser or cancel the order by closing his/her internet browser. We will acknowledge the receipt of your order immediately through an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is expressly made by a separate e-mail or through the dispatch of the goods together with a shipping confirmation e-mail within three business days.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment deadlines
(1) The prices include VAT, standard shipping and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card, in advance (by bank transfer) or through PayPal (including payment with credit cards) and Sofort Banking.
(3) If the consumer has selected the option of advance payment (bank transfer), he herewith agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. You may expect your delivery to be shipped within the next 3 business days. With advance payments (bank transfer) this deadline begins from receipt of the total invoice amount on our account. With all other forms of payment it begins on the business day after conclusion of the contract.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the product shall transfer to the buyer no later than with delivery of the product to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of Withdrawal of a Consumer:
Right of Withdrawal of the Consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, whereas a consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can neither be attributed mainly to his/her commercial nor to his/her self-employed professional activity.
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you (the consumer) or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
D-20457 Hamburg, Germany
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you have notified us about your decision to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
We shall bear all delivery charges.
§7 Withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
(*) delete as applicable
§8 Legal Guarantee
The statutatory quarantee provisions apply.
§9 Code of Conduct
We have subjected ourselves to the code of conduct of:
Trusted Shops GmbH
Subbelrather Straße 15c
50823 Köln, Germany
You can view the code of conduct of Trusted Shops by clicking the Trusted Shop logo on our website or by visiting www.trustedshops.de
§10 Contract Language
The contract language is solely English
GTC Version of 13. January 2016